A premium visa is a tourist visa for 1 year in Mauritius.
This visa is an e-visa that will be sent to you by email once the file is analyzed.
To qualify for the Premium Visa, interested visitors must produce proof of their long term plans and sufficient travel and health insurance for the initial period of stay while meeting the following criteria:
- Applicants must not enter in the Mauritian labor market
- The principal place of business and the source of income and profits must be outside Mauritius
- The amount of the source of income per month must exceed $1,500.
- Meeting the different administratives document asked
You can apply to the Premium Visa before or once you are in Mauritius on a tourist Visa
To be eligible for a Premium Visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Valid passport
- Copy of your round-trip airline tickets
- Travel and health insurance covering the entire period of your stay
- Proof of sufficient funds to support yourself and your family during your stay, such as a bank statement.
- Quarantine and post-quarantine housing reservations.
*All foreign travelers entering Mauritius are required to possess a passport valid for at least 6 months following your departure date from Mauritius. We strongly recommend that you have unused visa pages, allowing for necessary stamps upon arrival and departure. We also urge you to check if you require a separate transit visa for any connections on your way to Mauritius.